Grand Opening at the NEW Clinic
Opening October 1st!
393 Western Ave
Augusta, ME 04330
The Relief Clinic, LLC Welcomes You
Relief Clinic, LLC is a Maine-owned and operated medical office dedicated to the Lewiston/Auburn, ME area. Our providers understand the medical uses of cannabis, and the Maine Medical Marijuana Program rules, and provide medical marijuana certificates to those that meet them. Our providers are all licensed in the State of Maine.
We DO NOT yet treat minors.
23 Cross St.
Auburn, ME 04210
10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
12:00 PM – 5:30 PM
10:00 AM – 3:30 PM
11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Phone: (207) 241-2815
Accepted Medical Conditions
In order to receive Maine State Medical Marijuana Certification, Maine law requires a physician’s diagnosis of a “debilitating medical condition”. Below is a list of the conditions that qualify under Maine State law:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- Nail-patella syndrome
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including, but not limited to, those characteristic of epilepsy
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders and other diseases causing severe persistent muscle spasms
- Intractable pain (pain that has not responded to ordinary medical or surgical measures for more than six months
If you do not have a primary physician and our medical providers feel that further evaluations would benefit you, our providers will suggest a Federal Qualified Health Center for further evaluations.
Know The Law
Stay informed by learning all of the Maine Medical Marijuana laws. Click ‘Learn More’ for PDF from Maine.gov.
- Maine-resident picture identification (Drivers License or State ID)
- Medical records are strongly recommended, and may be required for chronic pain patients (the MMMP is not clear on this)
- If you are under 21 years of age, medical records WILL BE required.
- List of current prescriptions (if any)
- Physician’s recommendation (if any)
- X-rays, MRIs other test results (if any)
Plan to be at our office for 30 minutes to an hour. Your appointment will consist of:
- Filling out paper work: 10-20 minutes
- Meeting our medical providers: 10-20 minutes
- Check out: 5-10 minutes
Ensure that you have gathered all of the documents listed in the ‘What to Bring’ section. Then, please carefully review the Medical Marijuana Program rules prior to your visit.
Payment & Fees
Payment is due at the time of service. Last patient is accepted 45 minutes prior to closing. All patients fees include:
- Basic Vitals signs such as blood pressure and pulse, weight and temperature.
- Appropriate physical exam.
- Review of major health problem/concern and its time course.
We DO NOT accept ANY insurances. We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard.